Keratin hair treatment in salons can be sensibly costly. In any case, it doesn’t mean you can’t have very velvety hair in the event that you are not prepared to pay for the administrations. You can spare a great deal of your profitable cash by doing the Keratin treatment at home. You can accomplish the ideal outcomes by shrewdly choosing the items and cautiously adhering to the guidelines. You can look for help from an accomplished companion who has attempted the treatment previously. The method takes almost 2 to 4 hours and a little persistence for the enchantment to work right.
Choose the right products
It is prudent to utilize quality items for progressively viable outcomes. You can buy the items on the web or get them from a close-by salon. Make sure to choose items that are 100% free from formaldehyde.
Gather your tools
You will require the following tools to perform keratin hair treatment at home:
- Clarifying shampoo
- Smoothing product
- Latex Gloves
- Tint brush
- Tint bowl
- Hair clips
- Processing cap
- Fine-toothed comb
- Flat iron
- Round and paddle brush
Keratin smoothing treatment procedure
Keratin smoothing treatment is detailed to loosen up twists, decrease frizz, and include sparkle. You can securely utilize it for any hair to relax the twists and expel the frizz. Keratin protein and extra amino corrosive connected amid the methodology hide the furthest layer of the hair strands to dispense with frizz and decrease split finishes. The outcomes are straighter, silkier, and increasingly reasonable hair for around 60 days.
The treatment does not require any downtime. You can rapidly cleanser your hair and promptly go out after the methodology. You can do the treatment at home by adhering to well-ordered directions. Be that as it may, it is constantly prudent to counsel your beautician for additional safety measure. Here are the means to do Keratin Treatment at home:
- Clarification – The first step is to clean your hair. Use a clarifying shampoo to wash your hair. It will help remove any product build-up on the scalp. Once washed, rinse your hair thoroughly and remember not to apply any conditioner.
- Towel-dry – Blot-dry your hair with a towel to remove excess water.
- Part the hair – Use large clips to divide your hair into four partitions. Shake and pour the Keratin Treatment product into a bowl.
- Apply the product – Use a tint brush and latex gloves to apply the product. Start from the neck and gradually work upwards by pulling down an inch section of hair. Ensure even distribution using a fine tooth tail comb. Make sure that you cover all your hair.
- Process – Leave the product for some time to process. Thick hair may require more time to absorb the treatment. Periodically comb your hair to support processing.
- Rinse – Thoroughly rinse your hair using warm water.
- Blow-Dry – Use a round or paddle brush to blow-dry your hair.
- Flat-iron – Iron your hair using a high-quality flat iron having titanium plates to maintain high temperatures. Start by dividing your hair into sections. Secure with clips. Set the temperature of the flat iron between 350-430 F ideally. The temperature may vary according to the condition of your hair. Keep the flat iron moving to avoid burns and breakage.