Awakening with crisp gleaming and plumped up skin is the fantasy of each lady. In any case, lovely skin isn’t a supernatural occurrence. It requests responsibility, care, and persistence. Home cures can do marvels to the skin. They are common and don’t hurt skin.
With regards to normal healthy skin, oats are a marvel fixing. It purifies, sustains, lights up, and recuperates the skin. Here are 7 best oats face packs for sparkling skin:
7Skin brightening oatmeal face pack
The facemask works on acne scars and gives a lighter, even skin tone.
- 3 tablespoons of oatmeal
- Raw Milk/ water
- Cook oatmeal in double the quantity of water for oily skin or in milk for dry skin, for about 10-15 minutes until soft and mushy.
- Allow it to cool.
- Apply the mixture evenly on face and neck while it is lukewarm.
- Leave it for 30 minutes.
- Wash off with lukewarm water.
6Oats and buttermilk face pack
The pack is helpful in removing suntan for all skin types.
- 2 tablespoons oats
- 3 tablespoons buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Mix all the ingredients together and apply evenly on skin.
- Scrub lightly in circular motions for a few minutes. Leave the scrub on for about 15 minutes.
- Rinse with water.
5Oatmeal and almonds face pack
The face pack is a great exfoliator and makes the skin soft and smooth.
- 2 tbsps Oats
- 5 Almonds
- 1 tbsp Honey
- Raw Milk/Yogurt
- Blend the almonds into a fine powder.
- Add oats to almond meal and mix well.
- Add milk/yogurt, honey, and apply evenly on face and neck.
- Leave on for about 15 minutes.
- Remove the pack using light circular motions.
4Fairness papaya and oatmeal face pack
The face pack lightens skin tone, clarifies the pores and adds a natural glow to your skin.
- ½ Cup Ripe Papaya
- 2 tbsps Oats
- 1 tbsp Almond Oil
- Mash the papaya and grind the oats in a mixer grinder.
- Mix the two together and almond oil.
- Apply the pack evenly on face.
- Repeat the method twice a week for a lighter and glowing skin tone.
3Oats and tomato face pack
The pack lightens tan, clarifies pores, and removes dead skin cells to reveal brighter, smoother skin.
- 2 tbsp Finely Ground Oats
- Half tomato.
- ½ tbsp Chilled Rose Water
- Grind tomato into a puree and add oats.
- Add rose water and mix well.
- Apply the paste evenly on face and neck.
2Banana and oatmeal face pack
This exfoliating mask removes dead skin and makes skin soft and supple.
- 1 Banana
- 1 cup Oatmeal
- 1 tsp Glycerin
- 12-15 Almonds
- Rose Water
- Ground the almonds and oats to a fine powder.
- Mash banana and mix it with almonds and oatmeal.
- Add glycerin and adjust the consistency by adding some rose water.
- Apply on the face evenly and allow it to sit for around 10-15 minutes.
- Exfoliate for 1-2 minutes before rinsing.
- Rinse the face with warm water.
- Pat dry with a soft towel.
1Anti-tan oatmeal face pack with banana
The face pack is very effective in removing tan and lightening skin tone. Apply it weekly to see the difference.
- 1 Ripe Banana
- 1 cup Oatmeal
- 5-7 Almonds
- 1 Tsp Glycerin
- A few drops of Rose Water
- Grind the almonds into a fine powder
- Mash the banana
- Mix and add the rest of the ingredients to it.
- Add rose water, apply all over the face and neck.
- Allow it to dry for 15 minutes.
- Rinse the face with warm water and pat dry with a towel.