We regularly observe individuals with puffy eyes which is by all accounts the ugliest highlights one would ever have! There are a few purposes behind puffy eyes, for example, overutilization of salt/caffeine/liquor, skin sensitivities, sinus, hormonal changes, the absence of rest, smoking and so forth. It can likewise be a heredity issue. The underneath referenced DIY eye veils will enable you to recuperate and lessen eye puffiness normally.
Coffee grounds and egg white eye mask
The caffeine in coffee is very beneficial in reducing swelling of puffy eyes. Coffee also contains anti-aging antioxidants. Egg whites help in vanishing baggy eyes.
- 2 tablespoons coffee grounds
- 1 egg white
- Mix coffee grounds and egg white thoroughly in a bowl.
- Apply it on the puffy area under the eyes.
- Let the mask set for 10 minutes.
- Wipe off the mask with a warm damp towel.
- Apply eye cream or moisturizer.
Green tea and Aloe Vera gel eye mask
Green tea consists of natural tannins which work wonders for puffy eyes. Due to anti-inflammatory properties of Aloe Vera gel, it also benefits in healing puffy eyes.
- 1 small cup green tea
- Two cotton rounds
- 1 tablespoon Aloe Vera Gel
- Mix 1 tablespoon Aloe Vera gel in the small cup of green tea and stir well.
- Soak the cotton rounds in the green tea mixture.
- Apply soaked cotton rounds on the eyes and leave for 10 minutes.
- Take away cotton rounds, massage and apply eye cream.
Cucumber and coconut oil eye mask
Cucumber relaxes your eyes, reduces puffiness, and is one of the best remedies for getting rid of baggy eyes. Besides, coconut oil nourishes and smoothens the skin.
- 1-2 cucumber
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Blend 1 or 2 cucumber and coconut oil in a blender.
- Refrigerate the mixture.
- Soak cotton pads in the mixture and place it on your eyes for 10-15 minutes.
- Take off the cotton pads and wipe eyes with a warm damp towel.
Parsley and yogurt eye mask
Due to the presence of vitamin K, vitamin C and chlorophyll in parsley it helps in reducing puffiness and wrinkles too. Yogurt is beneficial in relaxing your eyes.
- Handful of parsley
- 1 tablespoon yogurt
- 2 cotton balls
- Mix parsley and yogurt in a bowl and stir well.
- Soak cotton balls in it and place it on your eyes for 10 minutes.
- Rinse with cold water, pat dry.
Buttermilk and turmeric eye mask
Turmeric has magical healing properties and is beneficial in reducing eye puffiness. Buttermilk contains various skin nourishing elements.
- 1 tablespoon turmeric powder
- ½ tablespoon buttermilk
- Mix turmeric powder and buttermilk well till you get a lump free paste.
- Apply the mixture on the puffy area of your eyes.
- Let it dry for 10-15 minutes.
- Wipe it off with a damp towel followed by a splash of cold water, pat dry.
Strawberry eye mask
Strawberries are very effective in reducing eye puffs as they contain alpha hydroxyl acid.
- 2 Chilled thick strawberry slices
- Cut one strawberry in thick slices and refrigerate it for 15 minutes.
- Put the chilled strawberry slices on your eyes and leave it for 10 minutes.
- Pat dry after a splash of cold water.