Fundamental oils are separated from different pieces of plants, for example, leaves, branches, roots, herbs and so on. These oils contain different common synthetic concoctions that add embodiment and flavor to the plants. Because of these characteristic synthetic compounds, fundamental oils are exceptionally successful in tackling different medical problems normally. Subsequently, they are utilized in fragrance based treatment and other medicine for decades.
Types of essential oils for snoring
It helps in clearing sinus and facilitates the way toward relaxing. Breathing in peppermint oil amid blocked nose or stuffy chest is useful to decrease your wheezing.
The woody smell of cedar wood oil calms you and brings down your anxiety levels. As a result, it puts you in a relaxed state to give you a sound sleep.
Aromatherapy experts state that rubbing thyme oil on your feet at night reduces snoring.
This oil is helpful in breaking phlegm in your chest, which leads the throat to move backward when you are asleep.
Apart from all other beauty and health benefits of lavender oil, it is also beneficial in treating insomnia. It is said to release the sleep hormone melatonin, which gives sound sleep.
It is used as an antidote for cold and various other respiratory infections.
Consuming alcohol may be one of the leading causes of snoring. Due to its detoxifying properties, citronella oil puts the toxins out of your body through urination and sweat.
Tea tree oil
This oil is also very beneficial in reducing snoring as it contains various soothing and relaxing properties.
It is one of the oldest remedies used for conjunction in nose and chest due to cold. It also heals various other respiratory problems.
This oil contains natural properties, which help in breaking mucus that are responsible for obstructing your breathing during the night.
Apart from the above-mentioned essential oils, there are several other essential oils such as grapefruit oil, lemon oil, sandalwood oil, etc., which are effective for reducing snoring.
Essential oil remedies for snoring
- In a dark glass roller bottle, add 4 drops of peppermint oil, marjoram oil, eucalyptus oil, and lavender oil and mix well.
- Add coconut oil to the mixture until the bottle is full.
- Shake the bottle well and let all the oils blend nicely.
- Roll this oil daily on your chest and neck area every day before sleeping.
- In a glass of water mix 2-3 drops of peppermint oil.
- Gargle the mixture in your mouth for 2 minutes every day before going to bed.
- Do not swallow the mixture.
- In small bottle mix, 7 drops lavender oil, 7 drops eucalyptus oil, 3 drops sandalwood oil, 3 drops marjoram oil and 1-tablespoon coconut oil and mix well.
- Rub a small amount of the mixture on your chest every night before sleeping.
- In a glass bottle, blend 8 drops of tea tree, lavender oil, grapefruit oil and 6 drops of rose geranium. To this include 10 drops of Roman chamomile and 30 ml coconut oil and blend it all together.
- Massage your upper chest, back chest, neck, and shoulders with this blend every prior day hitting the sack.